I was nominated by my dearest, extraordinary, super bookish friend Marina @Books of Magic for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t checked her beautiful blog, go and check it now! (This was loud….) I am running out of words to express all my gratitude to her for her support and the amazing discussions we have. And now, get ready to get bored because 7 facts about my opinionated self are on their way.
Ye have been warned….
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
7 Facts Unleashed!!
1) Do you remember the old Classic Comics series? Those of you who were born during the 80s and earlier surely do. My parents used to buy me two of those every week and I managed to collect them all. They are among my most beloved treasures and this is where my introduction to Shakespeare took place.
2) Besides basketball, my favourite sport is curling. There is just something so soothing, relaxing and exciting in watching this sport. Team Sweden, of course…
3) My favourite movie is Saving Private Ryan. I have watched it a gazillion times, sometimes back-to-back…
4) My favourite TV series is Sherlock.
5) I fall for everything that is dark, gloomy and gritty. If it’s also British, we have a winner combination. This is why I am really into haunting books and TV series like Ripper Street, Taboo and Peaky Blinders.
6) Daniel Day-Lewis is my absolute favourite actor.
7) I am a huge metalhead. I love Symphonic Metal and my favourite band is Epica.
This was tremendous fun! It’s nice to talk about something different, isn’t it?
Marina nominated Grainne @ Darkly Whimsical Reader, Kara @Bernard’s Book Blog and Frankie @Freed By Fiction and I nominate Jenna @Bookmark Your Thoughts , Lauren @Books Beyond the Story and Callum @Callum McLaughlin
I can’t wait to read your facts (….did this sound totally incorrect or what?….)